"What is the main difference between the composition of AGM battery and GEL battery?"
The difference is the way in which the electrolyte is fixed and penetrated inside the battery. AGM is an ultra-fine glass fiber separator that functions to absorb the electrolyte and provide a composite oxygen channel. In the colloidal battery, the electrolyte is fixed with gel-like sio2.
The AGM battery uses a pure sulfuric acid aqueous solution as the electrolyte, and its density is 1.29-1.3lg / cm3. Most of them exist in the glass fiber membrane, and at the same time, a part of the electrolyte is absorbed inside the electrode plate. In order to provide a channel for the oxygen precipitated from the positive electrode to the negative electrode, it is necessary to keep the separator with 10% of the pores not occupied by the electrolyte, that is, a liquid-lean design. The pole group adopts a tight assembly method so that the electrode plate can fully contact the electrolyte. At the same time, in order to ensure that the battery has a sufficient life, the electrode plate should be designed to be thicker, and the positive grid alloy uses Pb'-q2w-Srr--A1 quaternary alloy. The AGM sealed lead-acid battery has a small amount of electrolyte, a thick electrode plate, and a lower active material utilization rate than an open-type battery. Therefore, the discharge capacity of the battery is about 10% lower than that of an open-type battery. Compared with today's gel-sealed batteries, its discharge capacity is smaller.
Compared with the same specification battery, the price is higher, but it has the following advantages:
- The cyclic charging capacity is 3 times higher than that of lead-calcium batteries and has a longer service life.
- Higher capacitance stability over the entire life cycle.
- Low temperature performance is more reliable.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and the risk of environmental pollution (because the acid is 100% sealed)
- Maintenance is simple and reduces deep discharge.
Colloidal lead-acid batteries use a gel-like electrolyte, and there is no free liquid inside. Under the same volume, the electrolyte capacity is large, the heat capacity is large, and the heat dissipation ability is strong. It can avoid the general battery easily prone to thermal runaway. The corrosion effect is weak; the concentration is uniform, and there is no electrolyte layering phenomenon.
Has the following characteristics:
- The fumed silica is formulated with high-quality colloid, the electrolyte is evenly distributed, and there is no acid liquid layering phenomenon.
- The electrolyte is in a gel-fixed state, which is non-flowing and leak-free, so that all parts of the electrode plate react uniformly.
- It adopts tight assembly technology and has excellent high-rate discharge performance.
- Excessive electrolyte, large battery thermal capacity, strong heat dissipation ability, wide operating temperature range.
- All high-purity raw materials are used, and the battery self-discharge electrode is small.
- Using gas recombination technology, the battery has extremely high sealed reaction efficiency, no acid mist precipitation, safety and environmental protection, and no pollution.
- using special design and highly reliable sealing technology to ensure that the battery is sealed, safe and reliable use.
The content contained in this article is a web-based material. The copyright owner cannot be contacted. If the article text and pictures are infringing, please contact Wechat: 383038542, whatsapp: +8615914468236. We will delete it!